R&M Rehabilitation is accredited through CHAP.
Click here to view our Standards of Conduct, Corporate Compliance Statement, Patient Rights & Responsibilities, or Medicare Supplier Standards.
R&M Rehabilitation is committed to improving patients' recovery by developing strength and mobility through high-quality durable medical equipment. We are also dedicated to providing unparalleled service and support for our patients.
R&M Rehabilitation is a privately held company, focused on the post-operative rehabilitation distribution business, partnered with DonJoy Orthopedics and Kinex Medical.
- DonJoy is the leading post-operative and functional brace manufacturer in the world. They also are at the forefront in many non-bracing post-operative product areas.
- Kinex Medical is the country's largest provider of Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) devices, used in the post-operative treatment of orthopedic surgical procedures.
- R&M Rehabilitation was established in 1966 along with our sister company R&M Distributing, a medical device distribution company.
- We have a Wisconsin based sales force of 10 representing DonJoy and Kinex.
- Our Northern Illinois and Indiana distribution area has 11 service and sales representatives.
- In Iowa, we are represented by 3 sales representatives and 6 service technicians.
- Our Minnesota territory is comprised of 3 sales representatives and 1 service technician.
- In total, we have over 40 manufacturer trained service technicians providing our products.
- We also have an internal office staff of 9 to address all of our customer and patient's needs.